Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing tickets. By purchasing tickets or attending the event in any other way you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Due to their wine-centric nature Winetopia events are strictly R18. Minors cannot be admitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If an event is cancelled, or a refund is required by law, liability is limited to refunding the ticket price only. All other fees and charges are non-refundable.
- Tickets will be electronically supplied by email on receipt of full payment.
- Should your tickets be lost or damaged, any replacement tickets will be issued at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to charge for the replacement of any tickets issued. We will not offer refunds under any circumstances. We may not be able to replace tickets where seating is not allocated.
- Advertising of tickets and ticket prices is subject to availability and it is not unusual for ticket categories to sell out.
- Event entry tickets (General Admittance or Premium, including Presale or Ridiculously Good Value Tickets) incur a $2 per ticket fee. All orders include a 2.8% fee to cover credit/debit cards and administrative costs.
- By purchasing tickets or attending the event in any other way you are consenting to the use of your image taken via photo or video, including images taken by us or shared by you, to be used by us for promotional purposes.
- Professional cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices are only to be utilised with prior written consent and must adhere to our onsite instructions.
- The serving and consumption of alcohol is subject to our Alcohol Management Policy, liquor licensing laws governed by local authorities and this includes the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012. Admission may be refused to anyone who arrives at a Winetopia event showing signs of intoxication.
- If the Event is cancelled, prevented, postponed or abandoned, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever that is beyond the Organiser’s control, including, without limitation, by reason of fire, flood, earthquake, epidemic or pandemic or similar event, state of emergency, Act of God, warlike hostilities, and Act of Parliament, action by government, regulation or direction or any strike or industrial action, disruption to the power supply, (together “Force Majeure Event”) then the Organiser shall not be liable to any person for any expenditure, liability, loss (including consequential loss incurred) or refunds in any way whatsoever and howsoever arising. If a postponement date can be arranged then your tickets will be valid for the new dates but no obligation is assumed by us for this.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause, or expel any person who in our opinion is disrupting other guests or workers.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission if valid identification for tickets is not provided.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through our official channels or website (www.winetopia.co.nz).
- We reserve the right to withdraw, replace or substitute presenters, artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Admission is at Ticket Holders own risk. We will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at this event including damage, theft or losses to property.
- Your personal information is held by us and will not be sold or passed on to any other party unless you have given the express consent to do so by opting in to hear from them. If you have opted to receive news from us when creating your account with us, you will be sent regular email newsletters and can opt out of these at any time. From time to time we may need to share your details with 3rd party agents for the express purpose of facilitating our event management services. This may include but not be limited to ticketing agencies or other service providers.
- Reselling or distributing tickets purchased on our website without our express permission is prohibited.
- If you wish to close your Winetopia account and have us delete any personal data stored, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request and we will do so, provided the erasure does not contravene any applicable laws.
COVID – 19
- We will have hand sanitiser available throughout the events, hand washing facilities at the event bathrooms and Covid Tracer Posters displayed. If you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell or displays flu-like symptoms please do not attend the event. Ticketholders feeling unwell with possible symptoms of Covid-19 can send us a message and we will offer a credit towards a future event or at our discretion, provide a refund. A doctors certificate will need to be provided.
- Winetopia events can take place at Level 1, but due to their indoor nature are not suitable for Level 2 or greater. Should the government enforce any event restrictions due to Covid-19 which will require the event to be rescheduled we will endeavour to find new dates for the event and your tickets will be valid for these. If ongoing restrictions prevent the event going ahead at all then you will have the option of holding these tickets as credit for the next event or receiving a refund (less any booking fees).
We reserve the right to revise or amend the Conditions of Sale without notice. Last updated 18 March 2021.